Thursday, September 22, 2011

Facebook drove me to Google+ and this.

I logged into Google+ for the first time in....months(?) today. What drove me back there was the latest round of Facebook changes. I need information, I need to consume bits and bytes. I need pictures. I need text. I liked how I had a good stream of articles from friends and sites like Inhabitat feeding my craving for information and knowledge. Now Facebook has set it itself to (pre-)determine what a top story was and there doesn't seem to be an easy way yet to change it back. First world problems.

In other news....

Winter. IS COMING!!


Talk about a pit maneuver!



Gnarly instrumental

Kashiwa Daisuke - Bogus Music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-sk6870Vas



Have a pleasant day and make someone smile.

No comments: