Monday, November 1, 2010

Fun art type links you should click on and be inspired.

Greetings greetings, hope everyone had a safe Halloween weekend.

Some fun links to share, first of all we have LikeCOOL which calls itself the Coolest Gadget Magazine. Has some music videos, links to quality Flickr accounts, techy gadget stuff, most of all I like the cool art displays.

I first thought this was some bizarre Olympic structure, but then I quickly realized it was a massive climbing wall tower! This is going on my To Do list to visit and climb!

From the article:
"At 121 feet in length, "The Excalibur" at the Bjoeks Climb Center in Groningen, The Netherlands, is considered to be the tallest climbing wall in the world."
From the source:
"37 metres high, with an overhang of 11 metres."
http://likecool.com/The_Excalibur--Other--Gear.html

By climb, I mean is there an elevator somewhere for me?



Another site I've recently discovered, but unfortunately haven't looked beyond the first two index pages, is HipBip. Looks like they have a lot more architecture, cool gadgets and feature different artists. I literally laughed out loud at the angry pepper sculpture, then want to eat it. Oh Carl Kleiner, so talented you are!


http://www.hipbip.com/2010/09/carl-kleiner/

What do you guys think? Cool and hip?

No comments: